I spent some time worrying about this blog, how it's going to be picture-less, considering I have yet to buy a camera. I searched on google as to how I'm supposed to go about this blogging thing, and then I just gave up. I proceeded with my usual routine of checking my mail and blog hopping, and then....ta...da...
I. found. this on
The drool-worthy prizes:
1) Must be a follower.
2) One comment per person. If more than one, the person will be disqualified.
3) Giveaway ends on November 29, 2009 at 11:59PM EST
4) Must have more than 10 people enter or it will be cancelled.
5) Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
6) Include your email in your comment.
7) Open internationally.
NOW, WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO:
Answer these questions in a blog post and link back to my giveaway post**:
* What is your most prized possession?
* What is your definition of beauty?
* What makeup item (Brand and name of product) would you recommend to me?
* What is your favorite KIND of makeup item and why?
* A weird factoid about you. :B
* What is the fondest memory of your childhood?
* Describe yourself honestly.
* Tell me something I could do to improve my blog.
**If you don't have a blog, just do it in ONE COMMENT in the comment section. If you do have a blog, please write it on there and leave me ONE comment telling me you've entered and give me the link to your entry. I don't want to have all the entries cluttered in the comment section. ><;
Of course, I want to win! *ahem, ahem* *clearing throat to shell out Ms. Universe answers*
1. What is your most prized possession?
It used to be my Ipod; but then my younger brother "borrowed' and kept it, so now
it has to be my laptop.
2. What is your definition of beauty?
Beauty is all about attitude. I wonder sometimes why people who are not really
pretty looked particularly beautiful. And then I realized, it's because they
3. What makeup item (Brand and name of product) would you recommend to me?
Definitely mineral makeup foundation. It feels light on the skin, and improves it
too. You should try Joppa, Meow, Pure Anada and EG Minerals. These are my HG
mineral makeup products.
4. What is your favorite KIND of makeup item and why?
Lipbalm. Because I need it. I have huge lips and they chap like hell. Lipbalm
keeps chappies at bay
5. A weird factoid about you. :B
I am allergic to traditional makeup. (seriously) But I can wear them for a couple.
of hours before I break up. So yeah, much to my dermatologist's fury, I still wear
them, especially on special occasions
6. What is the fondest memory of your childhood?
My birthday. Every year my mom would bake me a birthday cake and because she is so
good at baking, I'd gloat each time she presented me with an awesome cake.
7. Describe yourself honestly.
I've come to realize that my life is not easy. But I've also realized how
positive I think. I embrace emotions and cry easily. But I am also quite stubborn.
I like to make people laugh because I just like laughing.
8. Tell me something I could do to improve my blog.
More posts, and less of the very purple background :)
THAT'S IT! I'm done!
It's now your turn to say something about yourself!
Maggie's Blog. Now na!